Solera® Soft Shades by Hunter Douglas combines the soft sculptured look of a classic Roman shade with the unique construction of a cellular shade. These shades have a soft look and feel that’s also energy-efficient. The shades have pockets that trap air for temperature control to keep your home warm in the colder months and cool in the warmer months of the year. Internal lift cords provide a clean look and enhanced child safety.
Solera® Soft Shades by Hunter Douglas Key Features
- Energy Efficiency: The cellular construction helps lower energy consumption, by reducing heating bills in the colder months and cooling bills in the warmer months. The space between the folds increases insulating properties contributing to energy efficiency.
- Fabrics & Colors: Solera® Soft Shades by Hunter Douglas are available in many different fabrics, including woven and non-woven fabrics. There are many different colors, textures, and patterns available to suit the decor of your home. Solera® Soft Shades by Hunter Douglas have both light-filtering and room-darkening capabilities.
- Light Control: The design of Solera® Soft Shades by Hunter Douglas features versatile operations, which allows for both privacy and filtered natural light.
- Sound Absorption: The cellular construction works to improve sound absorption and acoustics inside while reducing outside noise at the same time.
Are Solera® Soft Shades by Hunter Douglas worth it?
There are many benefits to Solera® Soft Shades by Hunter Douglas, including increasing your home’s energy efficiency and protecting your furniture and possessions from harmful UV light damage. Because most of the heat in homes is lost through the windows, Solera® Soft Shades by Hunter Douglas with insulating pockets, help to keep the heat inside the house. Alternately, the shades also help keep the house cool in the summer, by blocking the sunlight from warming up the house. Over time, Solera® Soft Shades by Hunter Douglas pay for themselves.
Solera® Soft Shades by Hunter Douglas Product Details
- Available in light-filtering and room-darkening fabric opacity options.
- Operating systems including standard EasyRise™, UltraGlide®, LiteRise®, and PowerRise®
- Shades may operate either top-down or bottom-up and are available on all operating systems
- Designed and custom-crafted in the U.S.
- Lifetime limited warranty by Hunter Douglas
|Widths||16″ – 135″|
|Heights||15″ – 108″|