What are Woven Wood Shades?
Provenance woven wood shades, or bamboo shades, are available in a variety of thin materials including bamboo, grasses, jute, and reeds. Woven wood shades add patterns and texture to a room. They typically allow more light to pass through than bamboo roman shades.
Provenance Woven Wood Shades add a warm, rich dimension to any room, whether they hang flat in a fully lowered position or are raised to create even, overlapping folds. Their appearance is relaxed and inviting, perfectly complemented by functional reliability.
Provenance Woven Wood Shades are made from natural materials such as wood, reeds, bamboo, and grasses. These natural fibers do filter sunlight, but a liner can also be used to decrease the light or to add privacy.
Provenance Woven Wood Shades Key Features
- Three Styles Available: Provenance Woven Wood shades are available in Roman, Waterfall Roman, and Vertical Drapery options. Each offers horizontal and vertical options that can be used all around the house.
- Durable Fabrics: Provenance Woven Wood shades feature high-quality materials. The weaving of the shades is designed to minimize stretching, bowing, and breaking.
- Room Darkening: Liners are available for Provenance Woven Wood shades in both light-filtering and room-darkening opacities; they add privacy too.
- Decorative Options: Finish the look by adding edge banding and valances.
- Modern Headrail: The Modern Headrail allows Provenance Woven Wood shades to function smoothly and efficiently.
Provenance Woven Wood Shades Product Details
- 30 styles in 84 colors
- Hobbled and Classic options
- Roller and Vertical Drapery shade styles
- Flat fabric and micro pleat opacity backings
- 2 operating systems: 1/2″ valance standard (8″ with the roller and vertical drapery)
- Additional top treatment options are also available
- Two- and Three-On-One Headrail for wide windows
- Top-Down/Bottom-Up option
- Angle Top shades available
- Optional edge banding adds decorative flair
- Lifetime guarantee