Horizons Natural Woven Shades will fill a room with soft light and warmth. Over 150 gorgeous patterns and textures are designed from high-quality rich natural materials all offering flexible light control and natural beauty. With an extensive selection of classic weaves of traditional bamboo, reed and grass patterns, and exotic weaves of Jutes and thin reeds you are sure to find the perfect look for any room.
Horizons Natural Woven Shades are made of rich, natural materials that align perfectly with a modern, warm color pallet. With over 150 patterns – many of which are designed by and woven for Horizons exclusively – we will find the perfect look for any room.
Horizons Natural Woven Shades are available with:
- Motorized Shades with battery-powered motors or A/C (plug-in) powered motors
- Top-down/bottom-up control option
- Privacy or Blackout linings for privacy or a perfect night’s sleep
- Decorative Trimmings for custom looks:
- Tassels and bands
- Multiple shades mounted on a single headrail
- Specialty shapes for windows, arches, angle tops, and cutouts
- Mitered headrails to fit the angles of bay windows
- “The Twin Shade”: a movable roller shade lining attached to the back of the woven shade. This option is far superior to simply mounting a roller shade behind a natural shade
- All-natural woven shades are custom fit and designed in a classic flat or hobbled roman shade styles.
- Available as Two-on-Ones & Three-on-Ones, these are multiple shades mounted on a single headrail, usually with a common valance.
- Available with an operable roller shade liner- this may be raised to enjoy the natural beauty of your woven shade and lowered for privacy and/or room-darkening.
- Horizons’ exclusive Deluxe Return valances stay neatly in place and do not flair out.